Re: Migrating developers-reference to salsa

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 08:29:35PM +0200, Aurélien COUDERC wrote:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> I noticed that developers-reference git repository is not migrated to salsa yet.
> Are you interesting in me doing this ?
>
> If so can you create a repo for it and give me access to it as coucouf-guest on
> salsa, or make me a member of the policy group so I can do it ?

Hello Aurélien,

a minor point: the developers-reference is not maintained by the
Debian Policy group, but by the Developers Reference Maintainers which
unfortunately use the same mailing list as the Debian Policy group.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.