Migrating developers-reference to salsa

Dear maintainers,

I noticed that developers-reference git repository is not migrated to salsa yet.
Are you interesting in me doing this ?

If so can you create a repo for it and give me access to it as coucouf-guest on
salsa, or make me a member of the policy group so I can do it ?

Is there any external process tied to the alioth repository that should also be
migrated or does moving the git repo and updating the Vcs-* fields suffice ?
(I’m thinking of www.d.o/doc/manuals/developers-reference but maybe I’m lucky
enough that this is automatically updated once the package reaches the archive :)

Cheers,
--
Aurélien