Re: Removing the manpage requirement for GUI programs?

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 27.02.2010, 20:06 +0100 schrieb Josselin Mouette:
> For extra points, we could agree on a way to generate manual pages
> automatically, either at installation time or on the fly, using
> help2man.
>
> Any comments before I submit a bug against the policy?

I generally agree with your point. But if you want to provide help2man
mainpages, then I don’t see a benefit in creating them at installation
time or working on a on-the-fly infrastructure. Before we do that, we
can just continue running that at build-time or manually as the
maintainer.

Greetings,
Joachim

--