debian-policy 3.8.2.0 released

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:08:07AM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:
>
> > Policy team:
> > This issue was already fixed by Colin in policy GIT repository.
> > Any objection with me releasing 3.8.2.0 to fix the package ?
>
> If you have the time at the moment to go through the release steps in
> the wiki page, please go ahead.  Otherwise, let me know and I'll do it
> within the next couple of days.
>
> I'll hold off committing more changes until I know whether you're doing
> it or I'm doing it to avoid any weirdness about sequencing of commits.

I just released 3.8.2.0. I made two minor changes to debian/rules:

  - use `dpkg --print-architecture' instead of obsolete form
    `dpkg --print-installation-architecture'.
  - fix a race condition while generating DEBIAN/md5sums.
    (force find to skip the DEBIAN directory).

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.