Bug#366032: marked as done (debian-policy: Cleanup build-dependencies)
Your message dated Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:02:04 -0700
with message-id <E1FsZJM-0000ALfirstname.lastname@example.org>
and subject line Bug#366032: fixed in debian-policy 184.108.40.206
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: debian-policy: Cleanup build-dependencies
- From: Stefan Huehner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:26:53 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
this package is the only one i can find in the archive which references
the package 'links-ssl' (in the Build-depends). 'Links-ssl' is a dummy
package (depending on elinks) and it was a dummy package in sarge as
Please consider updating the build-dependencies e.g. from
'links (>= 0.90) | links-ssl (>= 0.90)' to
'links (>= 0.90) | elinks'
so that the dummy package can be removed.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (1, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.16-1-686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
-- no debconf information
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
debian-policy, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com> (supplier of updated debian-policy package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:18:19 -0500
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Policy List <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debian-policy - Debian Policy Manual and related documents
Closes: 366032 366466 366889 369011 369413 369912 372147 372148 372497 372522 372731
debian-policy (220.127.116.11) unstable; urgency=low
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: s/control are/&a/; s/stats/status/;
s/and/an/; s/'/"/; s/rewind/unwind/; s/fact/& that/; s/like
like/look like/;", thanks to Justin Pryzby (Closes: #372147).
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: Minor typo in footnote 53", thanks to JordÃ
Polo (Closes: #372497).
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: Typo in 9.1.1: "'..' character"
should be "'.' character"", thanks to Matt Zagrabelny
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: More typos in upgrading-checklist.txt",
thanks to Kevin B. McCarty (Closes: #366466).
* Bug fix: "typo: package remains in and "Installed' state", thanks
to Sam Hocevar \(Debian packages\) (Closes: #369413).
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: Cleanup build-dependencies", thanks to Stefan
Huehner (Closes: #366032).
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: 2.2 should be named 'categories'", thanks to
Thomas Weber (Closes: #369912).
* Bug fix: "debian-policy: old postinst abort-upgrade, not new", thanks
to Justin Pryzby. The fix was thanks to Margarita Manterola
* Bug fix: "policy: please say which control fields can line-wrap",
thanks to Peter Samuelson (Closes: #372731).
* Bug fix: "debian/copyright should be mentioned in source section",
thanks to Ian Jackson (Closes: #369011).
* Bug fix: "GNU office not on Temple Place anymore", thanks to Dan
Jacobson (Closes: #366889).
95822650cc21e70c12f0d850cf01ce2f 807 doc optional debian-policy_18.104.22.168.dsc
b42a2b4bc266d1f21218690ce0df1c61 788462 doc optional debian-policy_22.214.171.124.tar.gz
93d94fd79594db536eb18c85379d2d93 1524050 doc optional debian-policy_126.96.36.199_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---