collectively quietness

Big news expected.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising
potential eager investors of this emerging situation.
A B S Y  is a high growth issue and should be purchased by stock
traders and those that can afford to make quick money on these
fast moving issues.
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on
A B S Y  and watch for a big movement !!!
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news
and the price can triple.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the
investment community and they take it to the moon.

Trade Date : 7 Jun 2006
Company Name : AbsoluteSKY
S y m b o l : A B S Y Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $0.95
11-Day Target : $1
Market Performance : 5(5)

Do not wait until it is too late!!!