Re: Package which uses jam (instead make)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 04:04:35AM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo@debian.org>
> >  "excutable makefile", ok, this is the point of contempt.
>
> If we're actually regarding each other's views with contempt, then
> there's not much point in continuing the discussion, I think.

Oh, come on.  It's obvious from context that he meant "contention", and
misspoke.

Not all of us on these lists are native English speakers, but that
doesn't excuse deliberate misconstrual of other people's words.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          Or you don't live long.