Re: [devel-ref, draft 2] homepage in description

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 08:28, Josip Rodin wrote:

> The screenshot thing is often not handy, so I wouldn't waste much time about
> that...

Just thought I'd point out that at least the Lindows people appear to
have screenshots on their packages page:

http://www.lindows.com/lindows_products_details.php?id=1729

Maybe we could do something simliar.  On the other hand, it could be a
big pain to maintain; certainly the screenshot URLs for packages in the
stable release would likely get out of date quite quickly.

So, yeah, probably a bad idea overall.  Still though, if someone could
figure out a way to solve the technical problems (Packages bloat and
out-of-date-ness), it would be cool.