Re: should XML/SGML documentation ship with sources

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 04:32:10PM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:
> I have a question for further discussion, which I'm unsure about.  May
> or may not be a policy issue.
> Is it a good practice for SGML or XML documentation to ship with
> source?

I think you have retracted the question (i.e. you have answered yourself).
But if my opinion counts, I wouldn't ship the source with the
documentation. As Osamu commented, proper documention ('apt-get source' as
well as access to cvs.debian.org) would easily provide interested parties
on how to download the source code to submit patches...