FREE A/C CHECK AT A/C AUTHORITY AND DINNER AT NEW

FREE A/C CHECK AT A/C AUTHORITY AND DINNER AT NEW 6th STREET RESTAURANT.

The National Weather Service forecast for late July through September calls for higher humidity and 100 degree weather. Don't wait until the blistering heat wave to have A/C Authority check your automotive a/c system for free.  And while you're there, register for a free dinner for two at Austin's newest restaurant, Demi Epicurious http://www.demiepicurious.com

What's the difference between a "top-off" and an "evacuation and recharge"? Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=17

What about my old refrigerant? I came into the shop with some refrigerant in my car, so why is my technician charging me for the full amount of refrigerant charge -- shouldn't I get credit for the amount I came in with? Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=16

My technician told me that EPA regulations prohibit topping-off the refrigerant. EPA regulations do not dictate any particular service,
Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=15

Identifying Leaks. Leaks can be identified most, but not all, of the time.
Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=14

By stopping the leak, you will prevent refrigerant from leaking into the atmosphere. The refrigerant in older vehicles is CFC-12 (also known as Freon, a brand name), which is no longer manufactured in the United States
Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=13

Recharging Your Car's Air Conditioner with Refrigerant. When servicing automotive air-conditioning systems, vehicle owners generally have several options to recharge a/c systems with refrigerant.
Read more here: http://autocool.com/article.php?sid=12

Robert More
A/C Authority
104 S. Lampasas St.
Round Rock, Texas 78664
512-218-0722

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this Newsletter, please follow this link: