Software Engineers, Software Developers. Opportunity in Luxembourg

Dear debian-policy

We found your reference on the web.
IT Advanced is currently recruiting for a Multi-national Corporation in Luxembourg,
for several open positions within the Information Technology, Finance-Banking sector and ICT industry.

Positions we have open at the moment are permanent & consist of:

JOB DESCRIPTION

Software Engineers, Software Developers Ref: MTM505

Perform application development, performance analysis, enhancement and testing
Build and test application software specifically for GUI client front end
Specify application software enhancements
Implement software enhancement applications
Perform application integration and system testing
Develop and contribute to full life cycle of real time software developments
Provide and implement suggestions for improvements to the development process
Provide relevant reports to line and project managers
Produce detailed status report

Our client offers an excellent financial package consisting of
1. Excellent remuneration package ( ? 40.000 - ?70.000 Euro/ year, depending on experience and qualifications)
2. Company benefits (will explain to interested parties)
3. Relocation assistance is on offer
4. A fast paced, challenging and intellectually stimulating international environment
5. Full company training and excellent career development prospects

Requirements for all above refered job descriptions:

Degree in computer science or mathematical degree
Minimum 2 years previous experience in similar role
Experience of software application design and development
Software development methodologies and life cycle management
Technical skills in UNIX, Windows NT, Oracle, SQL, TCP/IP, C/C++, Java, XML, Cobol, JCL, OO, Sun Solaris
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in group environment
Fluent in English, French and German an advantage

Valid work permit for Europe. (European Passport is mandatory)
Willing to relocate ASAP

If this interests you please respond to this email with your detailed, updated version of your CV and we will be in contact with you immediately.

Sincerely

Alex Jacobs
IT Advanced
IT Recruitment Team

If you request to be removed from our list, please reply this email by placing "remove" in the subject area. We will remove
your address as a first priority so that you will NOT receive any additional
information from us regarding our service offerings.

Alex Jacobs
IT Recruiter

IT Advanced Limited
If you wish to be removed from our list, please reply this e-mail and place "remove" in the subject.