forwarded message from Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella

I posted this question in debian-user list, and was advised to post in
this list, because you have supposedelly just decided to remove from
the .deb packages a feature that would allow this to be accomplished.

This clue came from Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>

Please also send a copy of the mails about this matter to me, as I'm
not subscribed to debian-policy.

Thanks.