sync software recommendation

When I bought my Clie a couple of months ago, I took the easy way and installed
the Palm software under Win4Lin...hotsyncs, etc, work flawlessly.  Now that I'm
sure that I'll be keeping the Clie, I'd like to go ahead and switch to a
Linux-based sync software package.

I've read about the many software packages out there (j-pilot, k-pilot, etc),
but would like some first hand recommendations from real-world users.  My #1
(and really only) demand is data integrity...I want accurate, flawless two-way
sync capability...I cannot afford an "oops" that causes me to miss an
appointment or lose a phone number.

As long as data integrity is there, any other bells 'n whistles will be gravy.

TIA for your input!