Could someone please package Readonly::Tiny?

Hi,

Lintian uses Moo attributes that return read-only values. Unbeknownst
to me, values deemed read-only with Const::Fast do not actually stay
so when returned from functions like the Moo accessors. [1] For that
reason, I would like to switch. Would someone from the Perl Team
please be so kind as to package Readonly::Tiny? [2]

A short, informal introduction to the module is available here. [3] It
was also mentioned in the Perl Weekly News in April. [4] Thank you!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://metacpan.org/pod/Readonly::Tiny#SEE-ALSO
[2] https://metacpan.org/pod/Readonly::Tiny