Re: 2020 team sprint

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 18:12, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:17:30 +0200, intrigeri wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> Salut,
>
> and thanks for picking this up!
>
> > gregor herrmann (2020-03-15):
> > > So yeah, let's see about autumn in HEL (or Regensburg); or should we
> > > think about some video-conference thingy before?
> > It would be good for me to attend an online team sprint earlier than
> > northern hemisphere Autumn.
>
> Personally I think I would enjoy seeing you guys over video, so count
> me in :)

Hi,

+1 :)

If it's useful, I can provide access to a well provisioned Jitsi
instance if that's any help for the planned sprint. Can't be sure of
my daily availability in May though until nearer the time.

In the meantime, if the team (1, 2, more, everyone...) would like to
have a coffee and chat over video, let me know and I can get something
set up. It would be great to see everyone.

Cheers,
Nick