Re: Request to join PERL Team

Hi Gregor,

I am very proud to have been granted Perl Maintainer.

I hope I will be able to contribute asap....

Many thx.

Best regards.
Christophe

LemonLDAP::NG Maintainer
A full AAA GPL SSO solution
https://lemonldap-ng.org/welcome/

Le sam. 11 janv. 2020 à 16:15, gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> a écrit :
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:19:38 +0100, Christophe Maudoux wrote:

> I am a newbie on Debian and I would like to contribute
> and help to package PERL modules.
> I am part of LemonLDAP::NG core team.
> I would like to take part of Debian Perl Group.

Hi,

and thanks for your offer to join us in maintaining Perl packages.

I've just added you to the perl-team/modules group on Salsa, welcome aboard!

If you haven't done so yet, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
tools might be helpful as well :)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 : :' : OpenPGP fingerprint D1E1 316E 93A7 60A8 104D  85FA BB3A 6801 8649 AA06
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Track 6