Re: RFS: libmoox-shorthas-perl

Hey,

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 9:54 PM Xavier <yadd@debian.org> wrote:
Le 10/06/2019 à 17:42, Utkarsh Gupta a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I've prepared the Debian package of the module `MooX::ShortHas`.
> The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It was also
> lintian clean.
> I've pushed the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
> https://salsa.debian.org/perl-team/modules/packages/libmoox-shorthas-perl
>
> Please consider to review and upload it.

Good work, I just added a little TODO

I removed "${perl:Depends}" because while building locally, it gave me a warning that it is unused.
We normally remove it in Ruby gems as well (whenever it shows the warning).
Given that all other things went fine (including the installation), do we really need that?

Best,
Utkarsh