Debian Perl Sprint 2019 in Hamburg, June 5th - 7th

Hi,

as mentioned on this list, a few of us (so far at least Gregor and me)
are planning to have a Debian Perl Sprint 2019 in early June in Hamburg,
right before the MiniDebConf [1]. The dates will be June 5th to 7th.
It looks like Wednesday will be the arrival day with a half day or so
of work, and core working days will be Thursday and Friday.

The sprint has become quite a yearly tradition [2,3,4,5], and new people
are of course very welcome!

Please register yourself in the sprint wiki page [6] and the MiniDebConf
page [7] if you're willing to attend. Let's set a registration deadline
to April 30th for now to leave time for requesting sponsorship etc.
(if needed). Feel free to let me know if that's too soon / late / whatever.

Looking forward to another productive sprint in good company!

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2019/MiniDebConfHamburg
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianPerlSprint
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2016/DebianPerlSprint
[4] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebianPerlSprint