Re: invitation for you and your packages to join the pkg-perl team

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 12:38:45PM +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> In the Debian Perl team, we have been looking at perl module packages
> which are not team maintained and considering whether the lives of
> these packages can be made better (for example, by reducing the overhead
> and increasing the consistency of that packaging), by suggesting that
> they be moved to the pkg-perl team.
>
> There is no obligation, of course, to do this, but if you would
> like to move any or all of your module packages to the team, you can
> request to join the team and then migrate your packages across. Of
> course, if you are already a team member, then you are already free
> to import and upload your packages under team maintainership.
[...]
> libdevel-symdump-perl
> libfile-cache-perl
> libfilter-perl
> libgetargs-long-perl

Hi,

I'd be happy to join the pkg-perl team and make these packages
team-maintained.  I'm using git-dpm for all of these, as for all my
packages - would I be able to transfer the repositories directly, or
would there need to be some change there to conform to team practices?