Re: Low-hanging fruit session, March 2015 edition

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:18:14 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> A bit late but still: This is a reminder that our next monthly LHF
> meeting [0] will take place in less than 24 hours, i.e.:
> * 2015-03-21, 17:00 UTC
> * #debian-perl @ irc.debian.org (= OFTC)

Thanks to everyone who attended! [0]

We used the time to discuss organisational details for the upcoming
sprint in Barcelona, and ntyni even managed to upload a package :)

Next LHF meetings:
2015-04-21, 22:00 UTC
2015-05-21, 17:00 UTC

[0] dam, intrigeri, gregoa, ntyni, Dom, alexm

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Simon and Garfunkel