Low-hanging fruits meeting -- March, 2014

Hi,

let's have another LHF meeting!

When?
=====

  [ ] Option A: date -d 'Thu Mar 6 09:00:00 GMT 2014'
  [ ] Option B: date -d 'Sat Mar 8 09:00:00 GMT 2014'
  [ ] Option C: date -d 'Sun Mar 9 09:00:00 GMT 2014'

Please consider voting on this (2 means it's good, 0 means you can't
make it, 1 means you could make it but it's a bit annoying for you).

Deadline: February 5.

My votes are: 2 / 0 / 1. No big deal if I can't make it, I've tried to
accommodate different timezones from last time, and dam's wish to have
this early in March.

Proposed tasks

  - Look at the remaining open issues wrt. the Perl 5.18 transition [1].

  - Follow-up on the RC buggy leaf packages list, if we have decided
    anything by then.

  - Patches triaging: check that patches are still relevant and
    forward those that were not sent upstream yet. I suggest using
    popcon data to start with the most important packages. Is there
    a place where we can list all our packages, sorted by popularity?

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks#Transitions

  intrigeri