Re: Joining DebianPerlGroup

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:31:20 +0100, Tobias Eliasson wrote:

> Hello,

Hi!

> My name is Tobias Eliasson and I would like to join your team.

Great, we can always use more helping hands.

> I am a C/C++/perl developer. I don't have any perl packages to package and
> was thinking that I could contribute to the existing packages when it comes
> to packaging, bug sniffing and the other works required.

Sounds good; especially the bug hunting part is always useful.

> I've created an account on alioth with the username: arnestig-guest (not
> sure why that -guest part was added there).

The answer to that is here:
https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#Why_do_I_have_a_.22-guest.22_suffix_on_my_account_.3F

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth. Welcome
aboard!

If you haven't done so yet please take a look at our documentation at
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup and
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ (especially policy and git), and
don't hesitate to ask any questions here on the list or on IRC.

   `-   NP: Dido: Mary's In India