Re: How about a Debian Perl sprint next year?

Axel Beckert:

> Since Andorra is (only :-) about 3h by bus from Barcelona, I wonder if
> such a sprint would be a good occassion for him to practise event
> organising in a smaller circle.

The town where I grew up as a child (Oliana) is somewhat near
Andorra, and I've been there many times :)

> (Don't want to take away Alex's proposed location, but I see it as a
> not so far away alternative. :-)

Having a free software event in Andorra is an interesting idea.
I like it and I'd be delighted to help, but I'm not sure is the
best place to have a weekend sprint since people would spend
too much time travelling.

In any case, I'm fine having a sprint in any place. Barcelona
is just an excuse to meet as we probably won't be doing much
sightseeing anyways ;)

Salut!
Alex