hello, debian-perl

Hi Guys,

I have just created an Alioth account (ppm-guest). So now let me
introduce myself to the list.

I am a computer programmer by profession. I have been using Free
Software for a long time. (Although shamefully without contributing
anything.)  I got hooked to Free Software after finding GNU Emacs. And
finally after getting an autograph from rms (Richard Stallman) with
his customary "Happy Hacking", I decided to contribute.

I have some skills/interest in C, C++, Perl, Lisp, Scheme.

I like to contribute by fixing bugs as well as by doing some packaging.

Thanks to all you guys for your encouragement in IRC (#debian-perl).

Please add me into the pkg-perl project so that I can make my hands
dirty by trying to package and hopefully to share some of your burden
(or joy?).

Happy Hacking.
ppm