Re: How about a Debian Perl sprint next year?

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 23:29:39 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:

> I'm currently sitting at the monthly Zurich Debian meetup and we do
> have a visitor from Andorra (Cc'ed) who would like to host/organise a
> free software event in Andorra.
>
> Since Andorra is (only :-) about 3h by bus from Barcelona, I wonder if
> such a sprint would be a good occassion for him to practise event
> organising in a smaller circle.

Heh, two "bids", we need a procedure for a decision :)

> (Don't want to take away Alex's proposed location, but I see it as a
> not so far away alternative. :-)

I've never been to Andorra, which makes this attractive.
OTOH I'm a bit skeptical how easy to reach Andorra is; I think for a
+-3 days meeting, a city with a well-connected airport is quite
important.

   `-   NP: U2: Pride (In the Name of Love)