Re: How about a Debian Perl sprint next year?

Axel Beckert:

> What's the reason for Barcelona? DebConf15 will be in Germany and
> YAPC::EU in Granada. (That were the two occassion where I'd have
> expected such a sprint.)

Both Heidelberg and Granada are great opportunities to meet,
indeed. Actually, I'm in the organization of YAPC::EU 2015
and I'd like to see some Debian Perl topics programmed. But
I fear that it's too close to DebConf15 and attenting a
conference in working days on September won't be easy for
some people.

The idea of having a weekend sprint seems easier to match
people's agendas. Why Barcelona, then? Well, the idea just
came out while talking about Barcelona Perl Workshop 2014
(Nov 8).

Cheers,
Alex