Re: Git repos cleanup

On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:38:37 -0700, gregor herrmann wrote:

> If you care about one of the following packages, please either finish
> them or add a comment in their d/changelog or just via mail why they
> should still be kept. I'm going to remove all packages without
> advocacies in a couple of weeks.
>
> - libcompress-snappy-perl
> Alejandro Garrido Mota
> bundled csnappy, cf. #722345

Kept for the time being, since the (c)snappy issue might see some
work (affects Sereal::* as well).

> - libcss-lessp-perl
> 2014-03-14
> Vasudev Kamath

Claimed by Jonas.

> - libdata-diver-perl
> January 2013
> /me *cough*
> license questions

Removed by me already.

> - libdata-spreadpagination-perl
> 2014-03-18
> Vasudev Kamath

Claimed by Jonas.

> - liblog-any-app-perl
> 2013-09-07
> Joenio Costa
> had a WAITS-FOR, now just needs an upload after a last check

Moved to attic.

> - libnet-imap-server-perl
> IPv6 problems

Kept for now, there is some potential progress noted in d/changelog.

> - libplack-middleware-header-perl
> 2014-03-10
> Marius Gavrilescu
> TODO items

Moved to attic; at least that was the plan, seems to have gone
already.

> - libplack-middleware-proxy-requests-perl
> 2013-12-03
> Piotr Roszatycki
> problems mentioned in last commit message

Moved to attic.

> - libtext-diff-html-perl
> 2013-08-29
> Axel Beckert