Re: Results for mass autopkgtest run for all perl packages [2014-09-11]

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:17:27PM +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:

> # RC bug? missing build and runtime dep on libmodule-install-perl
> libmodule-install-automanifest-perl
> # RC bug? missing build and runtime dep on libmodule-install-perl
> libmodule-install-extratests-perl
> # RC bug? missing build and runtime dep on libmodule-install-perl
> libmodule-install-trustmetayml-perl

Hm. Not sure about these. Their documented use is via Makefile.PL, not
by using them in a program. However, they clearly 'use Module::Install'
in the code which does seem to imply a dependency.

I'd say it's still a bug, but probably not an RC one.

(The build time dependency for the test suite is satisfied by the bundled
 M::I copy in inc/.)
--
Niko Tyni   ntyni@debian.org