Devel::Callsite: Missing Copyright and License?

Hi

I'm currently updating the Var-Pairs module in Debian written by Damian
Conway, which introduces a new dependency on your module
Devel::Callsite. So while preparing the package for Devel::Callsite I
noticed that it doesn't seem to mention any copyright nor license
information.

Copyright/license information is needed in order for us (and others) to
be able to legally distribute the software. Could you please give us
(replying to this bug report is fine): years of copyright, copyright
holders' names, copyright holders' e-mail addresses (if appropriate).

This is more than just a Debian issue. I'm not a lawyer, but it's my
understanding that both copyright and licensing information is vital for
the continued success of open source software. Copyright is what allows
you to assert a license, and a license is what gives others the rights
to use and re-distribute your software. A great article discussing some
of this is "What is Copyleft?" by Richard Stallman:
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/

Thanks for releasing your work to the CPAN. I apologize in advance for
the noise, as I understand that the last thing most authors want to deal
with is legal administrivia like this. I do hope, however, that you
could (in your continued generosity) help us with this request. Please
also consider adding these statements to your code/package README, since
we must distribute some evidence of copyright information if it is not
in the source package itself.

Regards,
Salvatore, On behalf of the Debian Perl Team