Re: inline module in a perl script

Hi,

Dominique Dumont wrote (31 Jan 2013 20:11:37 GMT) :
> All in all, I don't think there a roadblock to package pgbadger as is even if
> the resulting package will be lackluster.

At least the security team should be notified of the embedded code
copy: https://wiki.debian.org/EmbeddedCodeCopies

... and as far as I know, neither they, nor the release team will be
very happy about this, unless there's a compelling reason to do it
this way.

So, IMHO, upstreaming the changes into SQL::Beautify is the way to go.

Anyway, this is now Jessie material, so we have time, haven't we? :)

  intrigeri