Re: Perl::Critic / Perl static analysis?

You'll probably irritate upstream authors if you do that.  The default
Perl::Critic rules are very specific to Perl Best Practices (the
book), which the author states are just *one* set of possible best
practices.

To be clear, Perl::Critic does not detect risky code -- it detects
questionable style, which is highly personal.

-- David