Re: RFS: libdancer-session-cookie-perl

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:31:04 +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> > Anyway, I've added some comments to d/changelog.
> I've removed the tag and hopefully corrected everything you mentioned .

Removing the tag doesn't help for people who have already pulled,
AFAIK. But no big deal :)

Looking at your last commit, this looks fine now, thanks for the
quick fixes!

Please remove the TODO list from the changelog and set the
distribution back to unstable, then I'm happy to upload it.

 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Pogues: If I Should Fall From The Grac