Re: Some perl team statistics

Hi there,

Im back working on perl statistics.

I have begin a small perl script. It does a connection to the UDD database,
produce some *.gif charts from the datas collected and finally produce an HTML
page.

If you want to have a look: http://alioth.debian.org/~xoswald/

It's a first draft, feel free to comment.

I don't know perl a lot and I did this script relatively quicly, improving the
code is welcome ;) The source code can be found in my HOME directory on alioth.

My next plan is to store collected datas and be able to gather an history and
thus display history charts.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>