Re: about libdigest-md6-perl

On 21:32 11/10/10, wen heping wrote:
> Hi,

>    I made a deb package of libdigest-md6-perl and upload to
> mentors.debian.net:
>
>    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libdigest-md6-perl/libdigest-md6-perl_0.11.dsc
>
>    Does anybody have intersting to check it ?
>
>    I am fresh user of svn and I would like put this package into
> Debian Perl Project after I am familiar with svn.

I don't know if you have already an alioth account and if you are in our team.

But for SVN it's relatively easy.
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/subversion.html

Our policy is to have packages in our SVN even if they are not uploaded to
Debian right now. We have PET that tracks our SVN and if you set the changelog
header from UNRELEASED to unstable a DD will notice it from the PET and will
have a look.
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/changelog.html
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

Feel free to ping me this weekend if nobody had a look. Im busy till friday.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/