package Robin::Introduction;

Hello all,

I'm new to the group, with very little (in fact, I think you could
probably say 'none') Debian packaging experience. However, I've been
meaning to learn, and now things are about to change at work a bit, it's
becoming part of my responsibility to do so.

I'm going to be one of a few of us here at Catalyst continuing
maintenance of the packages that Lars produced that we use for Koha (an
open source library management system ... libraries with books, that
is.)

I'm on IRC in #debian-perl as 'eythian', and I'm sure you'll be hearing
a lot from me as I stumble through my first few updates or additions :)

Now I'm going to try to spend some time reading the docs...

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.