RFS: libcache-historical-perl (new package)

Hello all,

I am looking for a sponsor for my upload of the new module package

    libcache-historical-perl -- cache simple data with time history.

It is implemented in the format "3.0 (quilt)" and has been checked
with lintian as well as pbuilder and svn-buildpackage.

The upload of the package 'libcache-historical-perl' to
mentors.debian.net was successful. URL of the package is:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libcache-historical-perl

Uploaded version: 0.03-1
Package maintainer: Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploader: myself
Closing: #566280 (an ITP-bug)

It would truly please me to see the package accepted,
but scrutiny will suffice as a first step!

Kind regards,
--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>