Re: RFS: slimrat

2010/1/25 Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org>:
> Hi
>
> Dne Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:02:39 +0000
> Paul McEnery <pmcenery@gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> The package is now source format 3.0 and lintian --pedantic clean.
>>
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slimrat/slimrat_1.0-1.dsc
>>
>> Please could someone take a look and if it looks alright... upload it?
>
> debian/clean content is wrong, please consult dh_clean(1)

Fixed.

I've also added Vcs* tags to debian/control now and you can view the
git repository here if its easier:

Browser:
http://github.com/pmcenery/slimrat-debian

Clone:
git clone http://github.com/pmcenery/slimrat-debian.git

I've also uploaded again to the mentors as usual:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slimrat/slimrat_1.0-1.dsc

> do not use ${binary:Version} for arch:all packages

I've not managed to fix this yet. I've read debian-policy again, and
don't seem to see any other way to depend on another package -
automatically substituting the version for the "same" version. Have I
missed something? Or is this something that would require the
debian/control file to be updated for every build?

Btw, Nelson A. de Oliveira is my current mentor and will be doing the
final review and upload. I'd just like to thank all of you for your
help and support. Hopefully others too can learn from my experience
though these lists.

Regards,
Paul.