Re: Intoroduction: pmcenery

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:40:41 +0000, Paul McEnery wrote:

> I am looking to become a new maintainer, and have uploaded my first package
> (slimrat) to http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slimrat. I am
> therefore looking for a sponsor and mentor who can show me the ropes so to
> speak, and provide some valuable guidance. I have long been a Linux sysadmin
> (10+ years) and would like to make a contribution in an area where I feel
> that my skills are at an acceptable level - and more importantly doing
> something which gives great satisfaction. To this end, please can I be added
> to the Alioth project?

I've added you just now - welcome aboard!

In case you haven't seen it,
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome is a good
starting point for reading. And I've already seen you on IRC, which
makes further steps really easy :)

 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG Key IDs: 0x00F3CFE4, 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Sting: Don't Stand So Close To Me