Re: Intoroduction: pmcenery

On Wed, 2010-20-01 at 15:40 +0000, Paul McEnery wrote:
> He debian-perl.
>
> I am looking to become a new maintainer, and have uploaded my first
> package (slimrat) to
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/slimrat. I am therefore

I had to read the source code to find out what this application does.

Does it have a web-site ?

I don't think it could be uploaded to CPAN because all its modules have
single-component names:
e.g.
	Clipboard
rather than:
	SlimRat::Clipboard

Is there a standard way to work around that (installing
in /usr/share/slimrat/ and modify the 'slimrat' executable would work) ?

--
--gh