Re: Membership with the Debian Perl Team

-=| Mats Erik Andersson, Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:33:36AM +0100 |=-
> Hello all Yee Illustrious,
>
> I humbly seek membership in the Great Circle!

:)

I have just added you to the alioth project.

> [..]
> My immediate reason to join the Debian Perl team is to provide
> a helping hand with testing and packaging of items on the
> "in progress" list, but probably I will not be able to stop
> myself from digging into packages where errors are to be found.

More power to you!

In case you haven't seen it already, here is where to start reading:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome

Welcome to the group!