Membership with the Debian Perl Team

Hello all Yee Illustrious,

I humbly seek membership in the Great Circle!

To be more orderly, I am a mathematician by training,
although I am out of that business since quite some time.

Presently I maintain four packages for Debian, and I am
a junior member of 'collab-maint' and 'Debian Games Group'.
At alioth my user name is 'meand-guest'.

The past two weeks I have supplied patch suggestions for
seven RC-bugs of the kind 'dir-or-file-in-var-www', out of
which two were quickly acknowledge, and another one has
lead to co-maintainership (a pure perl package, by the way.)

My immediate reason to join the Debian Perl team is to provide
a helping hand with testing and packaging of items on the
"in progress" list, but probably I will not be able to stop
myself from digging into packages where errors are to be found.

My best regards to you all,

--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>