Re: Request to Join Project Debian Perl Group

I am replying on debian-perl@d.o list so that others are aware we are
getting yet another contributor :)

-=| noreply@alioth.debian.org, Sat, May 30, 2009 at 06:05:56AM +0000 |=-
> Bart Martens has requested to join your project.
>
> Comments by the user:
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=bartm@knars.be&ordering=1
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=bartm@debian.org&ordering=1
>
> I\'m not yet familiar with how Debian Perl Group works, but I intend
> to follow all documented instructions to put at least one package
> into the Debian Perl Group, give feedback on the completeness of the
> documentation, and gradually move all my packages into the Debian
> Perl Group.  After that, I hope to be sufficiently familiar with how
> Debian Perl Group works to also help maintain other packages in the
> Debian Perl Group.  No promises on the timing - I do this for fun.
> :)

The docs are on http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/. There is
a takeover-for-pkg-perl script in scripts/ directory in SVN that may
prove useful for the dull tasks when migrating packages.

If you have questions or suggestions for documentation improvements,
we'd like to hear them on debian-perl@lists.debian.org or #debian-perl
on irc.debian.org (OFTC). Have in mind that all the documentation is
in SVN you have commit access to :)

Welcome aboard!

--
dam