Re: Joining the Debian Perl team

On Fri, 29 May 2009 18:30:18 +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:

> (Finally getting round to this after initially discussing it at
> DebConf7!)

Hey, that's a nice surprise :)
I have not forgotten our discussions (at DebConf8) and was wondering
if and when you will "appear" here.

> I'd like to join the Debian Perl team and move my existing Perl related
> packages into the pkg-perl repository

I've just added you to the pkg-perl project on Alioth.

> plus I
> hope to be able to spare some time to help out with other packages too
> (even if that ends up only being doing sanity checking and uploads of
> others' work ;).

Help with reviewing, uploading, working on bugs is always welcome, of
course; thanks!

I guess you already know
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi
and
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/
and you know where to find us.

Welcome!

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Various Artists: Isaias Savro Cajita De Musica