Joining the Debian Perl team

(Finally getting round to this after initially discussing it at
DebConf7!)

Hi.

I'd like to join the Debian Perl team and move my existing Perl related
packages into the pkg-perl repository (libcrypt-blowfish-perl,
libdata-structure-util-perl, libwww-cnic-perl & opensrs-client). They're
all pretty low maintenance but I figure having them somewhere others can
take care of them if I get run over by a bus is a good plan, plus I
hope to be able to spare some time to help out with other packages too
(even if that ends up only being doing sanity checking and uploads of
others' work ;).

J.

--
Web [    101 things you can't have too much of : 8 - Hard drive    ]
site: http:// [                  space.                  ]       Made by