Re: Introducing and asking to join Group

-=| Salvatore Bonaccorso, Fri, May 29, 2009 at 01:28:26PM +0200 |=-
> My name is Salvatore and I want to ask the possibility for joining
> the
> PerlGroup. I would like to maintain for the moment at least the
> libconfig-grammar-perl package (for which I need a sponsor). I'm
> recently applied as DM but I'm not yet a DD, so I have also only a
> guest-account on alioth (carnil-guest).

Welcome on board!

As Xavier pointed out, read the subversion.html on the project site
and svn-inject your package. As long as the distribution in
debian/changelog is set to 'unstable' (which I assube is the case as
you have already upploaded that to mentors.d.o), the package will
appear in the "ready for upload" section of PET[0] and get a review.
If it is allright, it will be uploaded, if not, you shall get a mail
(or IRC highlights) and some notes shall be added to debian/changelog.

    [0] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi

This list and the IRC channel are at your disposal in case you have
questions.

--
dam