Re: request for membership

Hi there!

Welcome aboard.

It's nice to see interest in jifty, as I know it's gaining popularity,
but the package itself seems to need some TLC.

I'd suggest joining irc.oftc.net channel #debian-perl if you haven't
already, and introducing yourself there. It can be a tremendous
resource for new packagers, and it's just nice to discuss things with
the other group members if need be.

Once again, welcome :-). I'm a newer member of the group but have
found that the support from the rest of the group is pretty great. If
there's anything you are confused about, please don't hesitate to
either e-mail me or the rest of the group... we're real friendly
people!

Cheers,

Jonathan