Re: License for Devel::Refcount

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 02:31:09PM -0400, Jonathan Yu wrote:
> Paul:
>
> Having the license itself is fine, however, we still don't have years
> of copyright, which is something we include in debian/copyright.

Ah, yes I see. That one module of mine was missing the usual declaration
I put in a comment at the top of the file.

I'll put a new version on CPAN with that included (as well as a couple
of other minor fixes). Will let you know when it's up.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/