Re: Dual-Build Modules (What to do if both Makefile.PL and Build.PL exist)

On Fri, 08 May 2009 15:02:28 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> > > er, debhelper has nothing to do with META :)
> > sub process_meta {} in lib/DhMakePerl.pm seems to disagree :)
> Um, is dh-make-perl officially promoted to be part of debhelper? Did
> I miss the party? :)

Heh, I guess that was a typical ENOTENOUGHCOFFEE on my side :)

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Tracy Chapman: The Promise