Google Award!!! (Call +447035956293)

This E-mail is to inform you that your e-email have emerged you a winner
of �500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in our online
Give-away 1Oth year Anniversary draws.
GoogleUK has successfully organized for the second time a Cash Give-Away
marking 2008 10th Anniversary in the UK. Over �20,000,000.00 (Twenty
Million British pounds) is to be given out for this Anniversary Draws.
No purchases of  tickets were required. Participants for the draws were
randomly selected from a world wide range of web searchers who use the
Google search engine (Googler) and other Google ancillary services.Your
email address was picked among our lucky winners to receive 500,
000.00 British pounds. Winners were selected randomly through a computer
ballot system from worldwide users of the Google search engine.

YOUR WINNING DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:
Ticket number: 00869575733664
Serial numbers: / BTD/8070447706/06
Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12)

To claim your give-away prize, send the following
Your full Names____________
Sex______________Age_______
Address____________Mobile No____________
Occupation___________Country______________
Your winning details_________
MODE OF PAYMENT ( COURIER OR DIRECT BANK TRANSFER)? Choose One.

OUR CLAIM AGENT
(Mr. Newton Brown)
E-mail: googleclaimdept@yahoo.com.hk

You are advice to keep your winning details confidentially until the end of you claim process.

Congratulations.
Google 2009 promotion Inc.