Removing dh_link

dmn@users.alioth.debian.org writes:

> * debian/rules:
>   + remove unused dh_link

I (mildly) disagree with this change.  Per the dh_link man page:

       dh_link also scans the package build tree for existing symlinks which
       do not conform to debian policy, and corrects them (v4 or later).

This is why I always run dh_link for all of my packages.  It doesn't hurt
anything, and it cleans up any symlinks that are broken for one reason or
another.  If upstream later adds symlinks for some reason to their install
process, I never have to worry about making them appropriately relative.